The Galloway School seeks to attract and maintain a diverse and talented student body and is committed to providing financial assistance to students who qualify. Need-based assistance is granted on the basis of demonstrated need and the availability of funds each year.
The Galloway School follows the guidelines of ISM FAST, a third-party organization that analyzes the financial situation of applicants based on a number of factors. It is difficult to predict whether a family will qualify for financial aid, as circumstances vary widely and the overall demand for financial aid may vary year to year.
Financial Aid Process:
- Follow the link below to apply for financial aid through ISM FAST: https://www.ismfast.com/FastPage.php?id=e462be4b6244ec78b19762c3a0832f03
- Call 1-877-326-FAST if you cannot login or you have questions.
- Financial aid awards are granted on a first-come basis based on eligibility.
If you have any further questions regarding this process, please contact Hope Vargas, Business Manager, at 281-338-9510 or by email at email@example.com.
The Galloway School seeks to attract and maintain a diverse and talented student body
- New Admissions Open House on May 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st
- May 11 PTO General Meeting
- May 12 Join us for Mother's Day Tea
- May 15- May 19 Williamsburg Trip
- May 25 Upper School Spring Program
- May 25 Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony
- May 25 1st and 2nd Grade Awards Ceremony
- May 29 Memorial Day - No School
- May 30 3rd and 4th Grade Awards Ceremony
- May 30 5th Grade Graduation
- May 31 Water Day
- June 1 End of Year class parties, talent show AND Last day of school