The mission of the Galloway School, the premier private school in academic excellence and character development in the Bay Area, is to maximize students’ intellectual abilities and personal talents as they develop into passionate, dedicated global citizens through a nurturing Christian environment, distinguished by a challenging curriculum and innovative resources ignited by exceptional instruction and supportive families.
We believe in the constant pursuit of excellence in education.
We believe that a Christian based education, in a culturally diverse and mutually respectful setting, strengthens our community.
We believe that education empowers children to maximize their talents and abilities to achieve individual excellence.
We believe that global leaders of tomorrow are forged today.
We believe that passion and dedication lead to success.
We believe that transparency enables education to move beyond school walls.
We believe that family involvement is vital to a child’s academic, social and emotional growth.
The Galloway Mission and Beliefs
- New Admissions Open House on May 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st
- May 11 PTO General Meeting
- May 12 Join us for Mother's Day Tea
- May 15- May 19 Williamsburg Trip
- May 25 Upper School Spring Program
- May 25 Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony
- May 25 1st and 2nd Grade Awards Ceremony
- May 29 Memorial Day - No School
- May 30 3rd and 4th Grade Awards Ceremony
- May 30 5th Grade Graduation
- May 31 Water Day
- June 1 End of Year class parties, talent show AND Last day of school