Join the Galloway Team
Teaching is a calling that many enter but few excel. Anyone can make lesson plans and go to class, but do you have what it takes to be an outstanding teacher? The better you are, the more your students will learn and the more you will enjoy your work.
The Galloway School offers competitive salaries and benefits. We are a fully accredited, independent, non-profit Christian based school with a rich history of nurturing and inspiring students’ preschool through 8th grade. The Galloway School is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
We are looking for teachers who excel and possess the following traits:
- Contagious Enthusiasm
- Positive Contributors
- Open to Change
- Life Long Student
- Strong Classroom Management Skills
- Thoroughly Plans for Instruction
- Proficiency in Technology
- Highly Knowledgeable in Subject Area
- Team Player
- Strong Communication Skills
- Foster Positive Relations with Students, Parents and Colleagues
- Sense of Humor
- Make Learning Fun
- Passion for Teaching
- Sets High Standards and Expectations
- Engages Each and Every Child
- Differentiates Instruction for Student Success
- Consistently Exhibits Professional Ethics, Honesty, Integrity and Morality
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” – William Arthur Ward
If you believe you match these qualifications, send us your resume or come by for a visit.
Head of School
The Application Process
The Galloway School only accepts inquiries of interest and resumes primarily through the school website. We regret that due to the extremely high volume of inquiries we receive, we simply cannot reply to phone inquiries. We will process employment application materials as quickly as possible. Check back with us two weeks after submitting your application if you have not received a call or email from us.
- Begin by completing The Galloway School Employment Application at the bottom of this page
- Give us two weeks to process your information before calling to inquire about your application process. You are always welcome to send an email to check on your employment status. Send inquiries to: Marny Doepken, Head of School MDoepken@gallowayschoolltx.com.
You will receive acknowledgment of our receipt of your application. Should the search committee feel that your qualifications meet the needs of a specific position, you will be notified by the Head of School to schedule an interview. Resumes will be kept on file until the beginning of the following school year.
Salaries are negotiated with the Head of School at the time a job is offered based on a candidate’s experience and qualifications. Thus, we are unable to speculate about a particular position’s salary via email or phone.